The recipe that I am going to share with you is very special because it’s healthy, nutritious and my kid like it very much. Protein should be an integral part of our diet as it is responsible for healthy bodily functions. Our body needs it to repair and build the tissues. It is also an important building block of bones, cartilage, muscles, skin and blood. Our body doesn’t store it so it is important that you fulfil your daily requirement of protein.
With the help of this recipe, I was able to make my kid eat a sufficient amount of protein and that too in a tasty manner. In this article, I would be guiding you step by step to make this proteinaceous yet delicious egg boat recipe.
- 6 Boiled eggs
- Oregano/Italian Mix (According to your taste)
- ½ tbsp Cheese
- Salt as per your taste
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp coriander
- Firstly boil 6 eggs on a medium flame until they are hard. Keep them aside to cool. Once they are cool, peel off their skin and separate the yolks from the soft egg whites.
- Keep all the separated yolk in a bowl.
- Add cheese, oregano and salt in the same and mix it thoroughly.
- Heat a grill pan with the butter on the medium flame. Once the butter is melted, grill the soft egg whites till they turn golden brown. Keep turning them so that they get grilled from all the sides.
- Once they are grilled evenly, remove them from the grill pan and place it on the plate.
To make egg Boats:
- Take the egg yolk mixture and fill it in the empty space on the grilled egg whites.
- Garnish it with the chopped coriander and add cherries on top of it to make it more appealing.
- Serve it with the tomato ketchup or chilli sauce.
This mouth-watering recipe of egg boats is healthy as well as nutrient rich. Try it at home and leave a comment below to tell me how it turned out for you.0