A better immunity system is needed to keep you healthy and fit. Prevention is always better than cure and small changes in your diet can help you to stay healthy and fit. There are many fruits and vegetables, which can help to improve your immunity system. By including these fruits and vegetables in your diet, you can make your immune system stronger.
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits are a rich source of vitamin C, which is an essential compound for boosting your immunity power. Orange, Pink Grapefruit, and Lemons are good quality citrus fruits and they help you to boost your immunity power by providing vitamins and essential nutrients. These fruits not only improve your immunity but also improve the health of your skin and hair.
- Medicinal Herb Ginger: Most people know ginger as a spice. Ginger belongs to the Zingiberaceae family. It is full of essential nutrients and vitamins. The active compounds of ginger help you to improve our gut health and immune system. From the ancient time people are using ginger in their food for its medicinal qualities.
- Garlic: Garlic is used worldwide as a spice. Most people are not even aware of its medicinal properties. Greek physicians invented the medicinal properties of garlic. The active compounds of garlic can improve your cardiovascular health and help you to stay fit and healthy. Garlic can help you to get rid of toxic heavy metals by detoxifying your body. Regular consumption of garlic can improve your gut health as well.
- Nuts: Nuts are considered as dry fruits. Regular consumption of nuts like peanut, walnut, almonds can improve your immunity. Nuts are also a rich source of good fat, essential fatty acids, vitamin E, niacin, riboflavin and antioxidant. Nuts can improve your memory power. It contains essential fat and fatty acids, which is very important for your brain. Active compounds of nuts niacin and riboflavin helps to improve your immunity system. Nut is also a good source of vitamin E, which helps you to have healthy and better skin.
- Sweet Potatoes For Better Immunity: Sweet potatoes are well known as good source of complex carbohydrates. Fit and healthy people love this source of carbohydrate food product because it takes more tie to digest. But most people are not aware of its medicinal values. Sweet potatoes are a good source of vitamin C, vitamin D, Magnesium and Potassium. Sweet potatoes are a rich source of essential nutrients and vitamins, which helps your body to produce more T-cells. T-cells help the white blood cells to fight against harmful bacteria and other microbes. Vitamin C and Vitamin D help you to have a healthy and younger looking skin. Magnesium and potassium are essential minerals for your body and regular consumption of these minerals improves your gut health.
A good combination of all the nutrients can help you to stay healthy and fit. If you have low immunity power, and you are more prone to get cold and flu easily then you should definitely try these food products in order to boost your immunity power.0