Here’s the easiest Garlic Chutney recipe that requires less time and effort but it provides all the health benefits and tastes you might be looking for.
Ingredients for Garlic Chutney
- 1 Bowl peeled Garlic Cloves
- 12 to 15 Red Jalapeno
- 1 Tablespoon Akkha Zeera (Cumin)
- 5 Tablespoon Oil
- Salt as per taste
How To Make Garlic Chutney
- Blend the Garlic and Jalapeno’s
- Heat up oil at low flame, add Zeera in for 1 minute.
- Add chopped Garlic in this and fry it for one minute.
- Now add Garlic and Jalapeno’s paste in it.
- Cook this for 10 minutes
- Add Salt as per.
Enjoy this delicious chutney with chapatti, dal fry and Baati!!0