We all love salads. I think its true and why I am thinking like this as salads are the natural resources of Fiber and Fiber helps to reduce LDL or “bad” cholesterol. It helps to control blood sugar. Actually, there are a lot of benefits of having salads in routine especially in the lunchtime.
This recipe is a great resource for vitamin-c and it is an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory & improves blood flow.
So add pomegranate to your daily life and see the changes !!!
- Two Salad Tomato
- 1 Pomegranate
- 2 Table Spoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Table Spoon Lemon Juice
- Parsley leaves
- 1 Table Spoon of roasted broken wheat
- Black Salt as per taste
- Deseed one pomegranate and set aside.
- Chop the tomato into small sized pieces and remove seeds.
- Take a bowl.
- Combine the lime juice, olive oil and roasted wheat and black salt. Give it a slight whisk to create a vinaigrette.
- Toss together chopped tomato, pomegranate and vinaigrette.
- Garnish it with parsley leaves and serve cold.
Try this recipe and if you love it don’t forget to share it with your loved one.
Stay Fit, Stay Healthy!!!!0